Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Eiffel Tower at Night

After we had a really relaxing Sunday, we thought we would end the night with a journey to the Eiffel Tower. We decided to do the whole package and go all the way to the top. I was kind of sad because I heard you could go ice skating on the Eiffel Tower, so I was stoked to get my skate on. Unfortunately, this special circumstance only occurs during the colder months in Paris. It makes sense, I know, but my excitement got the best of me. They also have a restaurant and a million gift shops on the tower as well.



This is Whitney and I on the very top level of the Eiffel Tower. It was really windy, as you can see, but it was so neat to see the whole city of Paris.



This is a picture of the Eiffel Tower with the lights flashing. Every hour on the hour starting at 10 the Eiffel Tower sparkles with thousands of little lights. The show goes on for about 10 or 15 minutes, and we were on the tower when it was going off so we got some sweet pictures.



This is looking north from the top of the tower. You can't see it well, but the yellow blog in the center is Notre Dame.



This is another picture from the top level looking east. You can even see some tour boats on the river. There are a lot of amazing Bridges in Paris, as you can see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home