Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Pamphlet For Sustainable Ojects Museum

Along with our sustainable object, we had to design a museum exhibit to display our object. With our exhibit we had to design a pamphlet with wayfinding of all the other exhibits as well. So here my pamphlet...



My inspiration for this pamphlet came entirely from the fact that I wanted it to be as simple as possible for people to find their way through a muesum. I found that when I went to some museums that I felt very overwhelmed by the jumble of exhibits and items to see. I just wanted to create a flowing walk way through the entire museum and exhibits. I also provided a restroom and cafe, because they were immensly appreciated on our journeys through museums. I also color coated the symbol of the group with the matching colors on their exhibits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home